Your urease inhibitor options
Your AF Fertiliser team have negotiated offers on each option, all with ‘buy now, pay later’ delayed payment terms.
If you have questions or to order, contact us by email to email@example.com or call 01603 881 916.
- Improves NUE by reducing ammonia emissions by up to 98%
- Fully compatible with all liquid fertilisers, including both straight N and NS grades
- Has no negative impact on soil health safety
- The only urease inhibitor available with two active ingredients (NBPT and NPPT), so binds to a wider variety of urease enzymes and minimises losses more effectively
Limus Clear is available in 5L cans. Click here for more information and application rates.
- Increases yield – data collected over 42 trials showed an average 4% yield increase on winter wheat
- Improves NUE from UAN by up to 15%
- Has a beneficial effect on soil biome – in a recent trial, mycorrhizal colonisation in the soil increased by 10% over a 64-day period post application
- Reduces the release of nitrous oxide gas to the air – by an average of 54% compared to standard UAN application over a 266 day field trial
Liqui-Safe is available in 20L cans & 1000L IBC. Click here for more information and application rates.
- Reduces emissions by over 70%
- Can be used at a reduced or a full application rate to suit your farm’s requirements
- Increased yield of 0.3t/ha in NIAB trials
- Meets Red Tractor farm assurance standards
NitroShield comes in both 5L and 10L packs. Click here for more information and application rates.
- Reduces wasteful ammonia and nitrous oxide losses by up to 54%
- Improves NUE by 4.5%
- Increases crop yield by 4%
- Only available pre-mixed with N & NS liquid fertiliser grades
Click here for more information and protected fertiliser grades available.