This grant will help shops, pubs, hotels and any other small business through to June 2021. This is the date currently in place that will see all lockdown restrictions lifted in England.
What is available?
For almost 700,000 small businesses which are not set to open until later in the year (including shops, pubs, clubs, hotels restaurants, gyms and hair salons), up to £18,000 is available, depending on their rateable value.
Am I eligible?
- Is based in England
- Occupies property on which it pays business rates (and is the ratepayer)
- Has been required to close because of the national lockdown from 5th January 2021 onwards, or between 5th November and 2nd December 2020
- Has been unable to provide its usual in-person customer service from its premises
You cannot get funding if:
- You continue to operate during the lockdown period because you do not depend on providing direct in-person services from your premises (e.g. accountants)
- You have chosen to close, but have not been required to close as part of national restrictions
- Your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House Register
- You have exceed the permitted subsidy level
How do I apply?
If you would like to speak with AF regarding grant support, please email email@example.com