The AF Charge Card also doubles up as your AF ID card, meaning you can use it with AF-approved suppliers as an ID card and non-AF suppliers as a Visa payment card.
AF’s Charge card allows all business spend to be placed through your AF account, which means you receive one AF monthly bill and one monthly Direct Debit. Even better, with an AF Charge Card you’ll avoid lengthy call centre calls, having access to the dedicated AF team instead.
– Contactless payments
– No levy on non-AF supplier transactions i.e. road fuel purchases, travel bookings and online orders.
– Allows all business spend to be placed through your AF account.
– One AF monthly bill and one monthly Direct Debit.
– Your AF Charge Card statement will be included in your AF monthly bill.
– Full office support means no long waits to speak to a call center!
– You can set and manage the monthly credit limits on each individual card. The credit limits can be amended easily at any time by calling the AF office.
– The card balance is cleared monthly by your AF Direct Debit, therefore there are no interest charges to worry about.
– When applying for a card, the cardholder or AF account holder is not externally credit checked or affected by credit scoring.
– Cash withdrawal and foreign exchange facility possible.
– Benefit from up to 54 days credit on all purchases, fraud protection and purchase protection.
– Benefits of a Gold level commercial card with no annual fee (subject to a minimum spend of £100 per card per year).
To find out more about AF Charge Card please email firstname.lastname@example.org